You can support the ongoing work of the American Museum of Ceramic Art through membership, planed gifts, subscription gifts or one-time donations. Every amount helps. Gifts to AMOCA are tax deductible and help provide a place where clay speaks to people of all ages, races, nationalities and abilities.
You can give by making a one-time donation through Paypal or JustGive.org – whichever you are most comfortable with:
Click Here to Donate with Paypal
Click Here to Donate with JustGive.org
The American Museum of Ceramic Art is an important community resource for Pomona Valley families. As a new non-profit organization, we are looking for local, regional, and national corporations, foundations, and organizations to help support our education initiatives and exhibits. Sponsorship benefits include media exposure, product placement opportunities, permanent signage, employee events, special events and more! The museum will work with you to specially tailor your benefits to meet the needs and nature of your business.
Why Sponsor? Sponsorship is good for business . . . Your business!
Your sponsorship of an exhibition, program, or event at the America Museum of Ceramic Art allows you to do the following:
- Tie your product and mission to a recognized regional attraction.
- Communicate a message of your community involvement.
- Position your organization as a devoted supporter of the arts.
- Increase your visibility through signage or printed and electronic material.
- Bolster your public relations activities.
- Create a lasting impact
- Show your constituents that you are committed to the quality of life of our community by helping to bring people and art together