Access AMOCA Program
The American Museum of Ceramic Art (AMOCA), has received a grant from the Ruth & Joseph C. Reed Foundation for the Arts to support the Access AMOCA Program (AAP). This grant enables the museum to provide: transportation to/from schools and AMOCA, a field guide for every student, a hands-on clay experience with a professional working artist, a tour of the current exhibitions, and an in-depth analysis of “Panorama of the Pomona Valley,” a 77 foot mural by Millard Sheets.
- Each teacher is required to attend the information session at AMOCA, October 18, 2014, 12:00-5:00PM.
- Must be a certified K-12 teacher and have students 4-12th grade.
- Teach in a predominately low income, Title 1, and Latino student population.
- Have minimal or no access to an art program.
- Commit to a post-field trip evaluation.
To RSVP please fill out the following form. Only the first 30 teachers will be accepted into the program. Once registered, Angie will be contacting you in regards to the information session on October 18.