Stay Safe and Enjoy Ceramic Art
We can’t wait to see you, and look forward to welcoming you and sharing the best the ceramic arts have to offer! Below you will find the steps you will need to take before your visit, as well as information about the special efforts we are making during this time.
Before You Arrive
- Bring Your Own Mask #BYOM – Following county guidance, visitors are asked to wear masks during their time in the museum. County guidance requests that individuals provide their own masks.
- Make a Reservation – Visits are by appointment only. Appointments can be made on the website, by contacting email@example.com, or by calling (909) 865-3146.
- Not feeling well? Stay Home! – Individuals not feeling well or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 may not visit.
What to Expect
- Limited Visitors – Following county guidance, the museum may have up to 75% maximum indoor occupancy. At the entrance to each gallery, there will be signage with posted occupancy limits.
- Social Distancing – Timed tickets will provide space for individuals to socially distance themselves at registration and in the galleries.
- Sanitation – Hand sanitizer is provided to guests at the museum entrance.
- Disinfection – All ‘in-contact’ surfaces around the museum are regularly disinfected.
- Staff Precautions – Staff wear masks while at the office and frequently wash their hands as a preventative measure.
Bring Some Culture to Your Inbox
399 N Garey Ave Pomona, CA 91767
909.865.3146 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The museum is open Friday–Sunday, 11 AM–4 PM with limited capacity. Reserving tickets in advance is strongly encouraged. Tickets may reserved by clicking here.
For information about Ceramics Studio hours and availability, please click the link below.