The American Museum of Ceramic Arts (AMOCA) is pleased to announce the first national virtual open studio and sale event for ceramic artists. Be a part of this live event where artists open their studios to the public for an at-home virtual open studio and sale. During this two day event, guests will have the opportunity to “visit” artists’ studios, websites, and online stores from one central online location.
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Sunday, November 15, 2020
9:00 am ~ 4:00 pm PST
During the event hours, artists can live chat from their studio with visitors, collectors, and customers – with the click of a button. The open studio website will include 5 images, an artist logo, a welcome video (optional), and links to the artist’s website or store for each artist. All artists are required to have an online shop or create an Etsy account to participate in this event. This open studio event and sale is free for visitors, collectors, and customers and no registration required to visit the event.
- No application fee.
- Rolling jury process will be held on October 8, October 22, and October 29.
- Participation fees range from $150 – $250.
- The event will be promoted on AMOCA’s website, social media, e-news platforms.
- AMOCA does not take a commission on sales.
- All artists will be provided with digital marketing tools to promote their participation in the event.