An AMOCA membership is your ticket to a year filled with memorable art experiences. Join our growing family and become a part of the largest museum dedicated to ceramic art in the United States.
$50/year • Fully tax-deductible
All of the below for one adult:
- One year of free admission to AMOCA
- Invitations to Member Previews of select exhibitions before they open to the public.
- Quarterly calendars of museum exhibitions and events.
- Members-only emails with AMOCA news and special opportunities.
- 30% discount on up to two additional admission tickets on each visit.
- 10% discount on select items at the Museum Store.
- Invitations to special shopping events and a 20% discount on select items in the Museum Store during these events.
- Complimentary subscription to Ornament Magazine.
$100/year • Fully tax-deductible
All the benefits of an Individual membership for two adults.
$125/year • $110 tax-deductible
All the benefits of an Individual membership, plus:
- Admission privileges for one to 700 museums in North America (NARM and ROAM), including Craft Contemporary in Los Angeles, the Palm Springs Art Museum, the National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa, the Frick Collection in New York City, the Contemporary Arts Museum of Houston, the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver, and many more.
- Two guest passes for complimentary admission to AMOCA’s exhibitions.
For a list of participating reciprocal NARM institutions, click here.
For a list of participating reciprocal ROAM institutions, click here.
$250/year • $235 tax-deductible
All the benefits of an Individual Plus membership for two adults, plus two more guest passes for complimentary admission to AMOCA’s exhibitions (four total guest passes).
$500/year • $450 tax-deductible
All the benefits of the Friend membership, plus:
- Complimentary exhibition catalog selected by AMOCA.
- Invitations to exclusive tours and events.
Circles of Commitment
Information on memberships above the $500 level may be found in Circles of Commitment.
Other Ways to Join
- Call us 9 AM – 5 PM any day of the week at (909) 865-3146.
- Print & mail a registration card.
- Visit Guest Services at AMOCA.