Thank you for your membership at AMOCA! Review member benefits below, select a level, and renew online. We’re grateful for your support, and for your help meeting our sustainability targets!
$50/year • Fully tax-deductible
An Individual Membership provides all of the following benefits for one individual:
- One year of complimentary admission to AMOCA galleries and exhibitions.
- Invitations to Member Previews of select exhibitions before they open to the public.
- $5 off admission for guests when they visit with you.
- 10% discount on select items at the Museum Store.
- Members-only emails with special invitations, including:
- Quarterly members-only exhibition tours with Executive Director Beth Ann Gerstein or guest curators.
- Special shopping events, including the Annual Members Sale
- Access to free introductory clay classes twice a year during the Biannual Members Clay Days.
- Complimentary subscription to Ornament Magazine.
- Early access to digital exhibitions.
$100/year • Fully tax-deductible
All the benefits of an Individual membership for two individuals.
Individual Plus Membership
$125/year • $110 tax-deductible
All the benefits of an Individual membership, plus:
- Admission privileges for one to 700 museums in North America (NARM and ROAM), including Craft Contemporary in Los Angeles, the Palm Springs Art Museum, the National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa, the Frick Collection in New York City, the Contemporary Arts Museum of Houston, the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver, and many more.
- Two guest passes for complimentary admission to AMOCA’s exhibitions.
For a list of participating reciprocal NARM institutions, click here.
For a list of participating reciprocal ROAM institutions, click here.
Dual Plus Membership (previously “Friend”)
$250/year • $235 tax-deductible
All the benefits of an Individual Plus membership for two individuals.
$500/year • $450 tax-deductible
All the benefits of the Dual Plus membership, plus:
- Complimentary exhibition catalog selected by AMOCA.
- Invitations to exclusive tours and events.
Circles of Commitment
Take your support to the next level by joining a Circle of Commitment.
Other Ways to Join
- Call us 9 AM – 5 PM any day of the week at (909) 865-3146.
- Print & mail a registration card.
- Visit Guest Services at AMOCA.